Donations are much more than dollars and cents. They're a sign that the one who gives them:
- Cares about those in greatest need.
- Believes that together with God we can rekindle hope in broken hearts.
- Trusts in our stewardship.
We take this seriously. That's why you can trust that we'll use every dollar to achieve the greatest impact.
Our pledge to you:
Your information will be kept private:
Your gift will be spent wisely:
We've developed a lean and efficient staffing structure so your gift will have the greatest impact possible.
You'll receive your receipt promptly:
We'll promptly receipt all donations and personally acknowledge your generosity.
Your gifts make an impact
In the past year alone, the Mission has:
- Served 1,143,529 meals
- Provided more than 242,606 nights of safe shelter
- Counted over 8,537 new volunteers
- Provided 12,746 hours of counseling
- Given 2,586 Bible studies
- Provided 562 mental health therapeutic interventions
- Distributed 22,963 Search & Rescue blankets
Accreditation for responsible stewardship
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Our membership requires that we adhere to the highest standards of Christian stewardship and ethical financial practices. Read our profile.
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is a Charity Seal Holder of the Better Business Bureau Foundation and meets the 20 Standards for Charity Accountability. Check out our report.
Tax Identification Number
The Mission is exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our IRS identification number is 91-0595029.